Peach OSI requires a DVD burner to run the installer from a DVD — Peach OSI\\\\\\\'s Forum
frame

Greetings!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This version of our Forum is brand new. We have imported our previous forum entries so not all dates and users are included.

Peach OSI requires a DVD burner to run the installer from a DVD

Peach OSI is a hybrid ISO. It is over 2.2 GB in size. A CD burner typically reads CDs that are less than 700 MB. You need a DVD burner installed in your system to boot from a DVD. I know this post is not necessary for most people but I am receiving a lot of email from people with an issue and it turns out that they are trying to boot the Peach OSI system from a CD burner. Look at the front of the the drive on your system. If it doesn't say DVD on the front then the chances are you have an old CD burner with no DVD capabilities. If you do not have a DVD player in your PC I would suggest you install using a USB drive.