Quality Distro — Peach OSI\\\\\\\'s Forum
frame

Greetings!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This version of our Forum is brand new. We have imported our previous forum entries so not all dates and users are included.

Quality Distro

rmockler

Quality Distro

I have worked with a large number of Linux distributions over the last 8 years, and this is a truly a gratifying one to use. There are many Linux users (and non-users) who would be pleased with Peach OSI if they could be introduced to it. I have some Linux friends that I plan on demonstrating my install to, and I sincerely hope to convince a few that they should install it and give it a fair trial. I am aware of "different strokes for different folks", but I have enough appreciation for art that I truly love the backgrounds. They are creations, not copies. Thank you for the fine work, anyone who doesn't like them probably wouldn't be interested in the Mona Lisa either.

Administrator: It is people such as yourself that make all the effort that I put into this project worthwhile. If I can ever be of any assistance to you or to your friends, please do not hesitate to ask....