Still impressed about Peach OSI's speed and stability — Peach OSI\\\\\\\'s Forum
frame

Greetings!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This version of our Forum is brand new. We have imported our previous forum entries so not all dates and users are included.

Still impressed about Peach OSI's speed and stability

Chinese Sausage

Still impressed about Peach OSI's speed and stability

I've been using Peach OSI for more than a month now, and I am very happy with it. In fact it is now my main distro to go, either for work or for fun. The Xfce desktop environment is IMHO the fastest and more practical to use. It looks good too, specially with Envolvere icons installed. I haven't missed Linux Mint much (used to be my favorite distro) or SolydX (another good one). I just installed some other much needed programs like mintstick to have a more comfortable OS. Peach OSI needs to be mentioned more in general, it is that good. Thanks again for a wonderful OS.

Sincerely, Ed.

Administrator: Thank you for your vote of confidence Ed. It really means a lot. Please keep us informed of how you use Peach.