Peach OSI — Peach OSI\\\\\\\'s Forum
frame

Greetings!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This version of our Forum is brand new. We have imported our previous forum entries so not all dates and users are included.

Peach OSI

Peach OSI

To:
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:39 AM
Subject: [Website Contact or Feedback] printer issue

Hi James, you were spot on, did just what you suggested and it loaded almost immediately, so you have made a 72 years young geek a happy person. I have been searching for a Linux OS that would replace Windows and with your OS I think I have found it. I have tested so many Linux Distro's that I have lost count within the last seven years ever since I was stricken with severe arthritis.
For a just out of the box OS you really do have a very good product and I hope you continue to improve it's ability to run like Windows but without all the garbage that Microsoft adds in.
Thanks again for your help, and if you have anything new items to add to Peach OSI and want field tested let me know, I am not an expert at all, however I am not afraid to put new things to the test.

With Kindest Regards
Richard