My FAVORITE new Distro - I DONATED !!! PEACH OSI TW 16.04 — Peach OSI\\\\\\\'s Forum
frame

Greetings!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This version of our Forum is brand new. We have imported our previous forum entries so not all dates and users are included.

My FAVORITE new Distro - I DONATED !!! PEACH OSI TW 16.04

I have been a Linux distro-hopper/tester for at least 15-20 years. I was one of the first lifetime members of LINDOWS OS and had over 5000 posts to their forum.
Since they folded, I still test out probably 5 - 10 distros a year, hoping to find something simple and friendly to use, and easy to update. What a pleasant surprise when
I began using PEACH OSI. Typically I have a Windows installation, and an install of PCLOS, and Linux Mint (Mate). In my opinion PEACH OSI is the BEST Linux distro I have ever
used - out of virtually hundreds that I have tested. GOOD JOB PEACH-HEADS !!!!! Much luck in the future AND PLEASE compile a 18.04 or something against the 4.15 kernel.
I DONATED !!!!